Anime World
It seems you havent registered yet or arnt signed in. Why dont you sign in or regsiter, registering only takes a couple of mins! have a nice day.

~Anime world staff~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime World
It seems you havent registered yet or arnt signed in. Why dont you sign in or regsiter, registering only takes a couple of mins! have a nice day.

~Anime world staff~
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taru ~the dragon~

Go down

Taru ~the dragon~ Empty Taru ~the dragon~

Post by steph1331 Fri May 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Prologue

The long red dragon, spread its wings and pulled its back legs back. The red dragon pushed its arms against his body as he pushed his legs forward, pushing himself forward. The red dragon started flapping its wings, flying high into the air. It soon pulled its legs back swing its tail back as it flew back and started flying down towards the ground. The red dragon opened its mouth and shot a long stream of fire towards the ground, the fire did not touch the ground. The dragon growled loudly as it closed its mouth and pulled up, flying back up into the air.
“Taru, get down here” Said a loud voice Suddenly, almost growling the words. The long red dragon Pulled its self, flapping it wings to stay in the air as it said back “fine” The long red dragon then flew up high and then pulled all of its weight forward, going into a nose dive towards the ground. The other dragon the came out from where It was hiding, his gold scales shining the minute the sun hit them. The red dragon pulled up at the last second, making a loud thump! Noise its feet hit the ground.
“Taru, im sorry to inform that your mother died and because of your recent actions. I am going to have to kick your out of our dragon clan.” The gold dragon said firmly. Taru Eyes went wide, he wanted to cry but he couldn’t so he turned around and said, hiding all of his emotion, “fine, I’ll be going now then” and with a large, heavy flap of his wings he was in the air again, flying away from the gold dragon. The gold dragon looked down and said “I am sorry Taru. I am doing this to protect you”.
The gold dragon then turned around and slowly walked back into the shadows, disappearing.
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

Number of posts : 156
Location : In a small little place where small thing can contain my interest for hours
warning :
Taru ~the dragon~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taru ~the dragon~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

https://anime-chat.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Taru ~the dragon~ Empty Re: Taru ~the dragon~

Post by steph1331 Mon May 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Chapter 1

Part 1

Taru Had not gotten that far from the gold dragon when his vision started to blur. He kept flying, gliding through the air as her cried. His mother has always been there for him, protecting him. His mother Protected him from the other dragons, the ones that were always bigger then him, Taru was the smallest dragon in the dragon clan.

Taru swung his face side to side, forcing the tears to fly off of his face. He then flew up a little before going for a noise dive for the ground. Once he was close to the ground he pulled back sharply and landed, his feet making a loud thump! noise as they hit the ground. Taru then looked into the Sky and, opening his mouth, shot a long stream of fire. Taru's energy started decreasing fast, with every second he kept blowing fire he became weaker and weaker.

Taru had one thing on his mind, and that was he didn't care any more, without his mother he deserved nothing. And cause of that, Taru used all of his energy and fainted, falling back, laying on the ground.

Not far from where Taru was laying, fainted. Was a dragon, it was a bright red in color. The Dragon, picked up Taru, holding him close to her as she spread her wings out far, much different then a normal dragon would and quickly pushed of the ground, flying into the air before pulling down a little, gliding slowly over the fields.
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

Number of posts : 156
Location : In a small little place where small thing can contain my interest for hours
warning :
Taru ~the dragon~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taru ~the dragon~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

https://anime-chat.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down