Anime World
It seems you havent registered yet or arnt signed in. Why dont you sign in or regsiter, registering only takes a couple of mins! have a nice day.

~Anime world staff~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime World
It seems you havent registered yet or arnt signed in. Why dont you sign in or regsiter, registering only takes a couple of mins! have a nice day.

~Anime world staff~
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

power poeple

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

power poeple Empty power poeple

Post by steph1331 Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:57 am

okay so heres the plot!

Okay so, youv always been a out cast at school. when ever you wuld try to be nice and become someone that isnt a out cats something bad would happen and make it where you were a out cast again. Soon your parents got fed up and sent you to the "out cast" school , where those who were out casts are now not. but then when you think things are starting to become better things start to happen to where you when ever you get mad at a student something will hapen to them, like they might freeze or cath on fire.
soon you reliz that you have specail powers, and then soon after that the pepoeple at the school start to seperate into three groups

the agresive power poeple
the middle goers power poeple
and then the submisive power poeple

The submisive power poeple are either to normal or there power is just so weak that they get pushed to the end of the chain

the middle goers power poeple aare poeple that either have strong powers but dont want to use them alot or they are poeple with decent powers

The agresive power poeple are strong, there powers are full out and can probaly kill with a flick of the finger. they are the most scarest poeple in school.

now the plot take place in a small group of the specail poeple, theis poeple are dedicated to changing the order at school, they want the school to be even where poeple are divieded by there powers.

(if you dont under stand something just send me a pm asking me about what ever confuesed you)

My charecter:
Name : Sara Inoue
App: A tall , redish -brown haired girl with light blue eyes, she wears jeans with white t-shirt.
Power: she can control fire and she can control water alil
Bio: youll have to RPG to find ou what her Bio is.

for your own charecter
Name:
App:
Power:
Bio:

the rules are the normal RPG rules
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

Number of posts : 156
Location : In a small little place where small thing can contain my interest for hours
warning :
power poeple Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100power poeple Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

https://anime-chat.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

power poeple Empty Re: power poeple

Post by mrnboi Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Name: Nisera Aku
App: top button up shirt striped and brown and dark brown are the strips, jeans, black hair, tall, and extremly light blue eyes almost exactly like the sky.
Power: he can control wind and alittle bit of fire. also he does not know it but when he gets extremly mad he controls blood but only when he is mad to a point of extreme madness. he does not know about that power yet.
Bio: he has had an even harder time than the normal out cast. he seems to be deep in though most of the time that hes at the school.

Last edited by mrnboi on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
mrnboi
mrnboi
Banned

Number of posts : 15
warning :
power poeple Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100power poeple Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:50 pm

mrnboi wrote:Name: Nisera Aku
App: top button up shirt striped and brown and dark brown are the strips, jeans, black hair, tall, and extremly light blue eyes almost exactly like the sky.
Power: he can control wind and alittle bit of fire.
Bio: he has had an even harder time than the normal out cast. he seems to be deep in though most of the time that hes at the school.

Axecpted
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

Location : In a small little place where small thing can contain my interest for hours
warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:47 pm

name: kira
app: long brown hair that goes down to about her shoulder blades and dark brown eyes. she usually wears a cammi(thin tank top undershirt) with a tank top over it and low riding jeans. if its cold she will were a zippie hooded sweat shirt. pending on her mood she will keep the sweat shirt on and hood up to hide her face in shadow no matter what the weather is like.
power: she can freeze things, freeze as in ice and freeze as in time. usually she just stops time for a while while she is around if her mood swings or she wants despertly to get out of a situation.. if she gets really scared or mad is when the freezing turns into cold ice.
bio: she does not have a last name because she has forgotten her past up to 15 years old. she knows nothing of her past life, her family. the government took care of her till she was sent to this school because everyone was scared of her, on her 16th 'so called' birthday, she found out she could freeze time. she was surprised suddenly by a couple ppl and all the sudden everyone in the room stopped moving... she ran out of the room and everyone noticed that she wasnt there when time started again. not even a year later she was sent to this school cuz no place or person wanted her. she hates lookin ppl in the eyes and that is why you often find her wearin her hood up.
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

Number of posts : 139
warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:10 pm

kiraralee77 wrote:name: kira
app: long brown hair that goes down to about her shoulder blades and dark brown eyes. she usually wears a cammi(thin tank top undershirt) with a tank top over it and low riding jeans. if its cold she will were a zippie hooded sweat shirt. pending on her mood she will keep the sweat shirt on and hood up to hide her face in shadow no matter what the weather is like.
power: she can freeze things, freeze as in ice and freeze as in time. usually she just stops time for a while while she is around if her mood swings or she wants despertly to get out of a situation.. if she gets really scared or mad is when the freezing turns into cold ice.
bio: she does not have a last name because she has forgotten her past up to 15 years old. she knows nothing of her past life, her family. the government took care of her till she was sent to this school because everyone was scared of her, on her 16th 'so called' birthday, she found out she could freeze time. she was surprised suddenly by a couple ppl and all the sudden everyone in the room stopped moving... she ran out of the room and everyone noticed that she wasnt there when time started again. not even a year later she was sent to this school cuz no place or person wanted her. she hates lookin ppl in the eyes and that is why you often find her wearin her hood up.
interesting charecter ^^ accepted, and now we can start...
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 pm

otay... just start it... and i will most definatally reply.
thanks im glad you like my char.. -smiles-
so is it just the three of us for now then??
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 am

OOc: yeah just us 3 and your welcome

Sara was siting down at a lunch table alone, she sighed,looking at her hamburger that should have looked yummy to her but didnt, it looked disgusting. She sat there slightly wishing that someone would talk to her.
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:50 am

kira walks by sara and notices her all alone. she hesitates.. standing away from her for a min her shyness taking hold. kira looks around the room for an empty table, finds none, throws up her hood and walks to were sara is sitting and clutches her food as she gets really nervous and sits down across the table from sara. puts her food down and keeps her eyes down. 'what am i doing?' she thinks to herself.
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:59 am

Sara looked across the table at Kira 'what in the world is she doing here..' She thought. She then looked away, reluctantly picking up her food and eating it.
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:10 am

kira pulls her hood up farther so its covering her eye as she looks across the table at sara, sittin really still. 'im not even hungry. why did i even come to lunch' she thinks as she sighs, still looking across the table at sara under the cover of her hood.
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:15 am

Sara, not quit one for utter silence, said quitly "hey, whats up.." She looked across the table once, then looked at her food and put it down 'so aint worth eating' she thought as she pushed her tray away from her alil.
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:21 am

kira smiles alil as she keeps lookin at sara from under her hood as she puts her elbows on the table and rests her head on her hands. "um... not much" kira says. "how about you?"
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 am

"not much either" Sara said, smileing alil. "So.. do you got P.E next?" She asked as she lightly crossed her arms on the table then layed her head on arms, looking at kira.
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:34 am

"um.. i dont have P.E." smiles big.. "i never have to take P.E.. i have math next. advanced math. i think id rather have P.E." said kira while keepin her head on her hands and elbows on table while lookin at sara.
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:42 am

"oh, iv got P.E next.." She said as she closed her eyes 'great guess i aint gettin lucky today' she thought as she sighed.
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:57 am

"k. so what other classes do you have?. i swear i've seen you around." said kira as she leans down and rests her head on her arms mimicing. 'wonder what she is thinking' kira thinks while still looking at sara from under her hood.
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:51 pm

"the usaul classes, math, first period, english, second period, science, last period, history, third period, and then i also have study hall, which is forth period " Sara said while looking at kira. "what other classes do you have?"
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:49 am

ooc: what about the other guy in the RPG... did you send him a pm or anything lettin him know we started??

"hmm.. i think im in your study hall. you look really familiar. otherwise i have advanced science first, stupid math second, some kind of english third, study hall forth and an even stupider history class last perioid. i hate history and math." says kira while looking at sara from under her hood as she smiles alil.
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 pm

OOC: no i didnt... i'll let him figure it out himself...

"i think we do have the same study hall cause i think iv seen you befor to" said sara as she slowly stood up with her lunch in her hands " um i think we should throw are lunch away cause the bell is about to ring i think" Sara said while thinking ' ugh i wish lunch would never end...'
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:19 pm

ooc: otay..

"cool. so i guess ill look for you next time study hall rolls around." says kira with a little laugh. " hmm. i think your right, lunch is almost over." kira said as she also stands up as she pulls off her hood, still lookin at sara. then she grabs her food and turns and walks away. 'wonder what is goin through that girls head right now' thinks kira.
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:39 am

"okay" was all Sara said before quickly throwing her lunch away then looking at Kira for a sec 'i don't know why but i like the sound of seeing her during study hall' Sara thought as she lightly rubbed one of her arms then walked backed to the table she was at and sat back down 'i'll just stay here till the bell rings' Sara thought as she slowly moved and laid on the table...
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:50 pm

kira walked far enough away from sara that she couldnt see her anymore. she watched sara a little bit. shivered and then walked out of the room. 'what am i thinking...' she thought as she walked.
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:00 am

The bell rang loudly a couple of minutes later. Sara sighed and stood up, rubing her arm alil befor rushing to class. ' i wish it would be the end of school already' Sara thought as she looked down, still runing to class.
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraralee77 Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:06 am

kira went through her day normally. went to the rest of her classes. normal day.. the only thing different, she couldnt help but to find herself thinkin of sara every now and then. looking forward to the next day, witch was odd cuz she hated school... as much as she hated herself.
kiraralee77
kiraralee77
Elite Otaku

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph1331 Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:17 am

Sara's day went by slowly, her classes went by slowly and her thoughts remand on thinking about kira. When school finaly got out the first thing she did was run straight to the park and lay under a tree, leting her mind wander about what ever it wanted to.
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum