Anime World
It seems you havent registered yet or arnt signed in. Why dont you sign in or regsiter, registering only takes a couple of mins! have a nice day.

~Anime world staff~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime World
It seems you havent registered yet or arnt signed in. Why dont you sign in or regsiter, registering only takes a couple of mins! have a nice day.

~Anime world staff~
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A story -Do not read if you cant handle matureness-

Go down

A story -Do not read if you cant handle matureness- Empty A story -Do not read if you cant handle matureness-

Post by steph1331 Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:43 pm

prologue

'Why'd it happen to me? what did i do to to him.. to make him take me like that. And ruin so much of my life... why didnt i stop him' A tall brown girl thought as she cried, her tears streaking her face and staining her light blue shirt and leaving spots on her jeans.

Chapter 1 -Befor it happened-
"Oh no! im going to be late!" i yelled as i grabed some jeans and a light blue shirt. 'oh man i hope i can get to school on time' i thought as i pulled off my pj's and sliped on my clothes. I smiled alil as i looked at my watch 'good, its only 7:20' i thought as i grabed my bag and ran out of my room and through the front door, out to the street.
I slowed as i started to see my school not to far away. I hope Taru is there i thought as i threw my bag over my shoulder and smiled big."hey, whats up?" said a voice from behind me, startleing me alil. I looked behind and smiled more as i saw Taru, his lightly brown hair swayin alil in the wind and his shirt blew in the wind alil, showin his slight muscle build he had. I lightly bit my lip, he looked good. "hey back, and nothing much. just walking to school obvously"i said back.

This all i have atm i will finish the first chapter later

Last edited by steph1331 on Fri May 01, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put something)
steph1331
steph1331
Founder

Number of posts : 156
Location : In a small little place where small thing can contain my interest for hours
warning :
A story -Do not read if you cant handle matureness- Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A story -Do not read if you cant handle matureness- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

https://anime-chat.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum